Drambuie Liqueur Co. Rolls Out Drambuie 15 For Whisky Lovers
Drambuie Liqueur Co. Ltd., Edinburgh, Scotland, introduces Drambuie 15 to the U.S. market. It's a refined, drier expression that brings Drambuie Liqueur's whisky cues to the fore because of the careful selection of 15-year-old Speyside malts, which bring soft, complex fragrance and flavors to complement the aromas of the secret Drambuie.
With a nose of aromatic citrus spice, fragrant grass and butterscotch notes, Drambuie 15 has a velvet soft mouthfeel with a tang of lemongrass and warming malty notes, berries and heather. The finish of shortbread and fresh herbs retains the unmistakable long afterglow of the famed Drambuie elixir.
"We have more than 100 years experience in laying down malt reserves to be used in the production of Drambuie,"says Cherie Koster, senior brand manager. "From these reserves we have hand-selected the very best rare 15-Year-Old Speyside malts to infuse with the elixir, creating a premium new product.”
Suggested retail price of a 1-liter bottle is $56.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »