Drum-dried Apple Helps Processors with 'An Apple a Day'Drum-dried Apple from Van Drunen Farms can be used in fillings, beverages and smoothie mixes, bakery mixes, cobblers, tarts and pies. The ingredient offers instant solubility, is easy to blend and adds sweetness and texture to sauces, frozen desserts, and infant foods.
Van Drunen Farms sources its apples from orchards in the United States and Canada. The apples are then drum-dried at controlled temperatures. The result is an ingredient that can be used in sweet and savory applications. The drum-dried apple is available in conventional and organic form.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »