Drum-Dried Carrots offer Health BenefitsFood processors can utilize the culinary possibilities of dried carrots thanks to a drying technique from Van Drunen Farms.
Drum-dried Carrots, available in both flake and powder form, can be used to flavor or enhance soups, sauces, salad dressings, bakery mixes, baby cereals, instant foods and beverages.
The carrots are drum-dried by drying pureed, raw ingredients at low temperatures between two rotating high-capacity drums. The result is a continuous sheet of dried carrots that are then milled to a final flake or powder format. The carrots are available in both conventional and organic forms.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »