Fannie May Launches Artisan Chocolates
Chicago icon Fannie May, now a subsidiary of 1-800-Flowers.com Inc., aligns with famed pastry chef and chocolatier Norman Love to launch FM Artisan by Norman Love, an ultra-premium line of chocolates packaged inside artfully designed gift boxes. The handcrafted chocolates are available in unique flavors and vibrant colors and designs, making each piece an edible work of art.
Flavors include: Lemonade (tangy, tart and slightly sweet, fresh-squeezed lemon juice mixed with a creamy coverture filling and covered in smooth white chocolate), Double Shot Espresso (a dark chocolate confection infused with smoky espresso), Mint Cookie (crushed chocolate cookie blended with a vanilla mint filling and wrapped in milk chocolate); Swiss Milk Truffle (Swiss milk chocolate for an intense rush of flavor), Candy Apple (Granny Smith apple juice meets soft, caramels and milk chocolate), Hazelnut (hazelnut complemented by milk chocolate), Birthday Cake (tiny morsels of birthday cake enrobed in pure Swiss white coverture), 64% Dark Chocolate, Peanut Butter Fudge, Chocolate Dipped Strawberry, Bourbon Vanilla (Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean blended into milk chocolate ganache) and Caramel.
"As a brand that prides itself in the quality of our confections and the finest ingredients used in our products, it was a natural progression for Fannie May to develop an ultra-premium line of chocolates," says Terry Mitchell, president of Fannie May. "Norman Love's commitment to excellence and craftsmanship make him a perfect partner for our newest line of chocolates."
Suggested retail prices range from $9.99 for a four-count package to $49.99 for 25 pieces (there's also a 12 count).
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »