Fishery Products International Expands FireRoasters Line of Flame-Seared FilletsDanvers, Mass.-based Fishery Products International, expands its FireRoasters (fire-roasted and seasoned) line of flame-seared fillets to include two new Alaska Pollock versions featuring highly popular flavor profiles for foodservice. They include FireRoasters Citrus Peppercorn Alaska Pollock Fillets, made with fresh lemon, cracked peppercorn and roasted garlic for a contemporary twist on a mainstream flavor profile; and Southwest Style Alaska Pollock Fillets a blend of chili peppers, ginger, onion, garlic and chopped cilantro for an impactful Southwest-influenced taste.
Domestically sourced and processed, they are available in 4-oz servings to provide operators with more cost-effective portion control options in the line-up, and both options have important nutritional benefits. They are lower in sodium than typical prepared seafood alternatives (410mg for the Citrus Peppercorn fillets and 370mg for the Southwest fillets) and also provide Omega-3 benefits.
"These two new FireRoasters items offer an unbeatable combination of unique flavor, nutritional benefits, and cost effectiveness, making them an excellent fit for all foodservice operations, especially health care facilities and the appropriated and non-appropriated segments of the U.S. Military," says Jim LaBelle, vice president of marketing.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »