Flexicon Bulk Bag Filling Line Holds up to 15 Pallets
Flexicon's Bulk Bag Filling Line automatically dispenses pallets, fills bulk bags, and accumulates filled bags for removal by forklift.
The dispenser, which holds up to 15 pallets, has a powered roller conveyor that removes the bottom-most pallet from the stack, and positions it directly beneath the cantilevered fill head of a bulk bag filler. An operator then connects an empty bag to four actuated bag strap hooks, seals the bag spout using an inflatable collar, and presses a bag inflation button to initiate a seven-step automated filling sequence:
- start a conveyor to fill the bag at high rate
- reduce the feed rate to dribble speed as the target weight is approached
- stop the conveyor once the target rate is achieved
- vibrate the pallet to densify and stabilize the bag
- deflate the spout seal
- release the bag loops
- release the pallet with newly filled bag (and any previously filled bags) to roll to the furthest of three downstream conveyor positions.
The filler is equipped with a powered fill head height adjustment that accommodates all popular bag sizes, and a feed chute vent for dust-free air displacement during filling. An optional Swing-Down fill head lowers and pivots to a vertical position, allowing operators to connect empty bags at floor level at high rates.
All system components are available constructed to industrial, food and dairy standards.