Flexicon's Bag Dump System Has Integral Compactor, Flexible Screw ConveyorFlexicon's new Bag Dump System is intended to reduce material waste and eliminate the need to clean a remote dust collection site, while protecting workers and preventing plant contamination.
The compact system is pre-engineered, pre-wired and ready to plug in and run; it also integrates a receiving hopper, dust collector, bag compactor and flexible screw conveyor on a frame.
The bag-dump-station collects dust generated during manual dumping and bag compacting using a high velocity vacuum fan that draws dust away from the operator onto two cartridge filters. An automatic reverse-pulse filter cleaning system releases short blasts of compressed air inside the filters at timed intervals causing dust build-up on the outer surfaces to fall into the hopper. Filters are accessible by removing the interior baffle, and replaced rapidly using quick-disconnect fittings.
The fully conveyor handles free- and non-free-flowing bulk materials ranging from large pellets to sub-micron powders, including products that pack, cake, seize, smear, fluidize, break-apart or separate, with no separation of blended products.
The company also manufactures pneumatic conveying systems, bulk bag dischargers, bulk bag conditioners, bulk bag fillers, bag dump stations, drum/box/container dumpers, drum fillers, weigh batching and blending systems, and engineered plant-wide bulk handling systems with automated controls.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »