Fuze Reinvents the Juice Drink Experience
About to flip the beverage world upside down, Whitestone, N.Y.-based Glacéau, a business unit of Coca-Cola Co., reinvents the juice drink experience with its improved line of Fuze flavored beverages that blend together the goodness of diverse fruity flavors and nutritional ingredients.
Available in 12 varieties, each is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C and E. They include: Banana Colada, Peach Mango, Strawberry Guava, Orange Mango, Mixed Berry, Black & Green Tea and Green Tea, plus five Fuze Slenderize (formulated with Super Citrimax, L-carnitine and chromium) flavor varieties -- Tropical Punch, Strawberry Melon, Blueberry Raspberry, Cranberry Raspberry and Pommegranate Acai Berry.
And, if that isn't enough to shake the peach tree, Fuze also debuts its first advertising campaign (two of the commercials were filmed completely upside down and in live action).
"People are about to get a taste of Fuze they've never had before," says lan Sobel, senior vice president and general manager of Glacéau. "To complement the exciting updates we've made inside the bottle, we're thrilled to show consumers something fun, quirky and totally different in our groundbreaking television spots…'cause everything is more interesting when you mix it up!"
Suggested retail price for a 16.9 oz bottle is $1.59.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »