Hickory Smokehouse In-Shell Peanuts Hit Produce ShelvesSevern, N.C.-based Hampton Farms debuts Hickory SmokeHouse flavored in-shell peanuts. Marrying dry roasted peanuts with a "straight from the smokehouse" taste, Hickory SmokeHouse peanuts have a bold flavor and crunch that goes well with other popular foods and beverages.
Research shows more Americans are turning to snack peanuts at all times of the day to keep energy levels elevated and hunger at bay. With more than 30 vitamins and nutrients, peanuts are a Superfood. They have more protein than any nut -- at 7g per 1-oz serving -- and more antioxidants than broccoli, carrots or green tea. Like all plant-based foods, they are naturally cholesterol-free.
"Consumers are looking for new flavors in all their snacks, and the Hickory SmokeHouse flavor pairs wonderfully with the iconic taste of peanuts," says Tom Nolan, vice president of sales and marketing. "We think they’ll enjoy the uniqueness of our Hickory SmokeHouse peanuts as much as they have our Cajun Hot Nuts for the past 15 years."
Suggested retail price for a 10-oz. package is $1.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »