Breaded Products Fryer Increases Line Capacity Using Less Floor SpaceHeat and Control's Breaded Products Fryer fries coated and uncoated seafood, poultry, meats, vegetables and other prepared foods.
The equipment delivers higher output in the same or less floor space than an existing direct-heated fryer because cooking oil is heated outside the fryer using an external heat exchanger. The fryer and heat exchanger are sized separately.
Product throughput determines fryer size, while heat exchanger size is dictated by the heat load – for present and even future production.
External oil heating also gives the Breaded Products Fryer a few additional advantages:
- Lower system oil volume
- Faster oil turnover
- Dual oil filtration
- Simple sanitation
- Frying versatility
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »