Heinz Dip and Squeeze Ketchup Now Available in Retail Stores
Novel Heinz Dip & Squeeze Ketchup was introduced to restaurants in March. Now Pittsburgh-based H.J. Heinz Co. moves the not-so-little packets from the drive-thru to the shopping cart in a retail 10-pack.
After the overwhelmingly positive consumer response to the product in restaurants across the country (more than 220 million packages have been shipped), families can now enjoy the portable, clean and convenient innovation at home or on-the-go. Whether it's bringing inspiration to school lunches, adding pizzazz to your lunch at work or spicing up family road trips, consumers can enjoy it anytime, anywhere.
Providing three times as much ketchup as the traditional packet, the innovative package gives consumers two ways to enjoy Heinz Ketchup: Peel back the label for easy dipping or tear off the top to squeeze it onto favorite foods.
"Consumer demand for this product has been tremendous, as there is a universal need for convenient, portable packaging," says Noel Geoffroy, vice president of Heinz Brands.
"We are thrilled to help consumers make it easier and more fun to dip or squeeze Heinz Ketchup no matter where they are."
This is the first time a Heinz Ketchup innovation developed for restaurants has made the transition to store shelves. Families today are living on-the-go lifestyles and are not always eating around the dinner table. Sometimes they go without ketchup because it's not convenient, but it is easy to keep one handy in a purse, glove compartment or backpack to be prepared the next time a ketchup craving strikes.
Suggested retail price for a pack of 10 is $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »