The Hershey Co. Offers Air Delight ChocolatesHershey, Pa.-based The Hershey Co. introduces a delicious new way for you and the kids to enjoy chocolate with the launch of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate -- one of the first aerated chocolates for the company.
The smooth and creamy consistency of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate offers a surprisingly subtle, new way to enjoy pure Hershey's chocolate. Its light and airy texture causes the chocolate to melt with ease over your tongue, making it the ultimate chocolate experience.
"The masters at Hershey crafted Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate for those looking for a unique and lasting chocolate taste experience," said Anna Lingeris, spokesperson for Hershey's Air Delight brand and The Hershey Co.
Suggested retail price for a 1.44-oz bar is 89 cents and a 9.4-oz bag is $3.69.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »