The Hershey Co. Offers Air Delight ChocolatesHershey, Pa.-based The Hershey Co. introduces a delicious new way for you and the kids to enjoy chocolate with the launch of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate -- one of the first aerated chocolates for the company.
The smooth and creamy consistency of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate offers a surprisingly subtle, new way to enjoy pure Hershey's chocolate. Its light and airy texture causes the chocolate to melt with ease over your tongue, making it the ultimate chocolate experience.
"The masters at Hershey crafted Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate for those looking for a unique and lasting chocolate taste experience," said Anna Lingeris, spokesperson for Hershey's Air Delight brand and The Hershey Co.
Suggested retail price for a 1.44-oz bar is 89 cents and a 9.4-oz bag is $3.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »