The Hershey Co. Offers Air Delight ChocolatesHershey, Pa.-based The Hershey Co. introduces a delicious new way for you and the kids to enjoy chocolate with the launch of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate -- one of the first aerated chocolates for the company.
The smooth and creamy consistency of Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate offers a surprisingly subtle, new way to enjoy pure Hershey's chocolate. Its light and airy texture causes the chocolate to melt with ease over your tongue, making it the ultimate chocolate experience.
"The masters at Hershey crafted Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate for those looking for a unique and lasting chocolate taste experience," said Anna Lingeris, spokesperson for Hershey's Air Delight brand and The Hershey Co.
Suggested retail price for a 1.44-oz bar is 89 cents and a 9.4-oz bag is $3.69.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »