Hinds-Bock Introduces Efficient Loaf Cake Depositing System
Hinds-Bock's automatic loaf cake and muffin batter depositing systems can reduce labor costs while also adding efficiency to the production process.
The system offers:
- Automatic pan oiling with single or multiple piston depositors
- Automatic paper liner and foil denesters
- Accurate and precise filling with reduced cost and product waste
The depositing system is designed with a dry ingredient depositor for nut pieces, chocolate chips, sugar, dry streusel and other flowable dry toppings.
The company also manufactures automatic swirling machines for two flavor marble loaf cakes.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »