Hinds-Bock Introduces Muffin Batter Depositing Machines
Hinds-Bock's "Automatic Answer" muffin batter depositing machines provide high production from a compact automatic machine.
The industrial muffin lines produce up to 18,000 pounds per hour and include pan oiling, paper cup denesters, single or multiple batter depositors with diving positive shut-off spouts, bulk loading, intermediate hoppers and dry ingredient depositors. Batter depositors feature diving positive shut-off spouts for bottom up filling. This prevents stringing or trailing of batters and allows for clean handling of even the thickest products. Spout centerlines are adjustable with no extra tooling required.
According to the company, lines can be configured to meet food processors' production and plant requirements. They are ideal for high volume bakers or plants with varieties of muffins, cupcakes, cakes, or specialty loaf cakes.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »