Tabletop Filler/Depositor Useful for Flowable, Semi-Flowable Products
Hinds-Bock's SP-16T Tabletop Filler/Depositor offers food processors simple operation and quick disassembly. Using this equipment, manufacturers should be able to increase production while decreasing labor costs. In addition, accurate and precise product filling should reduce cost and product waste.
The SP-16T is ideal for a wide variety of flowable or semi-flowable products like Cake and Muffin Batter, Jams & Jellies, Dips & Spreads, Caramel, Cream Topping, Salsa, Chili, Baked Beans, Mayonnaise, Relish, Mustard and Ketchup, just to name a few.
SP-16T features include:
- Accurate piston filling
- Positive shut-off spouts for clean filling
- Automatic cycling controls options
- 2oz to 12oz fill size
- Stroke adjustable by a hand-wheel (other sizes available)
- Small footprint
- Air requirement: 80 psi / 6 SCFM.
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »