Honey Ridge Farms Introduces Serrano Chile Balsamic Honey VinegarHoney Ridge Farms, Brush Prairie, Wash., a family-owned business with a beekeeping legacy spanning five generations – introduces Serrano Chile Balsamic Honey Vinegar to its artisan vinegar line which also includes: Lemongrass Coriander; Sundried Tomato & Tarragon; Fire Roasted Chili; and Balsamic Honey. Combining its delicate, award-winning honey vinegar and locally sourced Grade A honey with fragrant herbs and spices, dynamic flavor can be added to dressings, sauces, and marinades.
"Made from 100% honey it is sulfite free and with an almost Cornish Mead like taste you could almost drink it from the bottle," writes Chef Darren McGrady (former chef to Princess Diana) in his blog, The Royal Chef. "It's deep, mellow hue and complex flavor will blow the minds of even the best salads. Making vinegar from honey dates back to the ancient Hebrews and boy were they on to a good thing. If you mix honey and water in the right proportions and expose it to the atmosphere for a certain amount of time then an acetic fermentation will take place. I haven't been so excited about a new product since I found Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste."
Suggested retail price for a 9.5oz bottle is $11.99 - $12.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »