Honey Ridge Farms Introduces Serrano Chile Balsamic Honey VinegarHoney Ridge Farms, Brush Prairie, Wash., a family-owned business with a beekeeping legacy spanning five generations – introduces Serrano Chile Balsamic Honey Vinegar to its artisan vinegar line which also includes: Lemongrass Coriander; Sundried Tomato & Tarragon; Fire Roasted Chili; and Balsamic Honey. Combining its delicate, award-winning honey vinegar and locally sourced Grade A honey with fragrant herbs and spices, dynamic flavor can be added to dressings, sauces, and marinades.
"Made from 100% honey it is sulfite free and with an almost Cornish Mead like taste you could almost drink it from the bottle," writes Chef Darren McGrady (former chef to Princess Diana) in his blog, The Royal Chef. "It's deep, mellow hue and complex flavor will blow the minds of even the best salads. Making vinegar from honey dates back to the ancient Hebrews and boy were they on to a good thing. If you mix honey and water in the right proportions and expose it to the atmosphere for a certain amount of time then an acetic fermentation will take place. I haven't been so excited about a new product since I found Madagascar Vanilla Bean Paste."
Suggested retail price for a 9.5oz bottle is $11.99 - $12.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »