iChill Beverage Helps Travelers Unwind From The GrindIrving, Texas-based iChill Beverages Inc. introduces iChill to relieve stress, particularly while traveling. iChill's expertly formulated blend of Melatonin, Valerian Root, Rose Hips and B vitamins helps calm the body and mind before a flight or venture into an airport. Their unique combination helps you to feel more tranquil and promotes relaxation and deep restorative sleep. Available in a delightful Blissful Berry flavor, iChill results in relaxation, less stress, and a better night's sleep, which can assist in alleviating jet lag. With zero sugar, carbohydrates and calories, iChill is a healthy way to calm any traveler's fears or anxieties.
Sold by the case or in packs of 2, iChill is the easiest and healthiest way to "chillax"while on the plane or in the airport. Unlike a 16-oz bottle of carbonated fizz, iChill's 2-oz option complies with airport security restrictions making it an essential carry-on item.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »