Jack Daniel's Introduces Tennessee Honey WhiskeyFor the first time in nearly a generation, there's a new whiskey from the Lynchburg, Tenn.-based Jack Daniel Distillery. Crafted with world-renowned Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 Tennessee Whiskey, 70-proof Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey is mingled with a proprietary honey liqueur, resulting in a unique, smooth offering which is amber colored, looks like honey, and has a sweet and spicy nose, with cinnamon notes and a light floral undertone.
"In every sense of the word, this is a natural," says Jack Daniel's Master Taster Jeff Norman. "Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey brings together two complementary tastes in a new way. The quality and character of Tennessee Honey is in keeping with the Jack Daniel's tradition, and we think our friends will be pleasantly surprised with the new offering that has everyone abuzz here in Lynchburg."
Norman noted that the flavor characteristics of honey greatly complement Jack Daniel's uniquely smooth charcoal-mellowed character with hints of honey and other natural flavors creating a complex taste profile, and says the product is unlike any other offering in the honey category. "Whether it's chilled straight or served in drinks with other mixers like lemonade, tea or ginger ale, we think our friends will really love its unique taste and smooth character," he adds.
Suggested retail price for a 750ml bottle is $22.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »