Frozen Waffles From Kashi Offer Half Daily Whole Grain NeedsLa Jolla, Calif.-based Kashi rolls out all natural Kashi 7 Grain Waffles and Kashi Blueberry Waffles. Toasty and golden on the outside, and light and fluffy on the inside, they are a welcome breakfast addition to Kashi's family of frozen foods.
Each serving of Kashi 7 Grain Waffles is an excellent source of fiber (7g), provides half of your daily whole grain needs (24g), and offers 590mg of beneficial ALA omega-3s. They are especially tasty with fresh fruit, honey or even with almond butter for a nutty twist. Kashi Blueberry Waffles combine whole grains with real blueberries for a tender waffle with tangy sweetness – perfect with yogurt, sprinkled with nuts and fresh sliced bananas. This fruity waffle is also an excellent source of fiber (6g), and has 23g of whole grains and 560mg of ALA omega-3s. Both flavors are free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives.
"There's nothing better than enjoying tasty warm waffles as part of a balanced breakfast to begin the day," says Keegan Sheridan, natural food and lifestyle expert at Kashi. "Not only are our new Kashi Waffles flavorful and smooth with a velvety batter made from our heritage whole grains, they offer plenty of positive nutrition like fiber and omega-3s."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »