Frozen Waffles From Kashi Offer Half Daily Whole Grain NeedsLa Jolla, Calif.-based Kashi rolls out all natural Kashi 7 Grain Waffles and Kashi Blueberry Waffles. Toasty and golden on the outside, and light and fluffy on the inside, they are a welcome breakfast addition to Kashi's family of frozen foods.
Each serving of Kashi 7 Grain Waffles is an excellent source of fiber (7g), provides half of your daily whole grain needs (24g), and offers 590mg of beneficial ALA omega-3s. They are especially tasty with fresh fruit, honey or even with almond butter for a nutty twist. Kashi Blueberry Waffles combine whole grains with real blueberries for a tender waffle with tangy sweetness – perfect with yogurt, sprinkled with nuts and fresh sliced bananas. This fruity waffle is also an excellent source of fiber (6g), and has 23g of whole grains and 560mg of ALA omega-3s. Both flavors are free from artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors and preservatives.
"There's nothing better than enjoying tasty warm waffles as part of a balanced breakfast to begin the day," says Keegan Sheridan, natural food and lifestyle expert at Kashi. "Not only are our new Kashi Waffles flavorful and smooth with a velvety batter made from our heritage whole grains, they offer plenty of positive nutrition like fiber and omega-3s."
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »