Kashi TLC Cereal Bars Offer Tender Loving Breakfast CareLa Jolla, Ca.-based Kashi Co. rolls out TLC Cereal Bars made with real fruit and wildflower honey. They contain 11g of whole grains from Kashi's Seven Whole Grain blend, 3g of fiber, all natural ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup.
Varieties include: Cherry Vanilla, made with a filling of red ruby cherries, and Madagascan vanilla beans baked into the soft-baked dough; Blackberry Graham, sun-sweetened blackberry with a touch of tang, combined with the natural sweetness of honey-kissed graham; Baked Apple Spice, sweet apple, baked up warm and toasty with a sprinkling of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, and Ripe Strawberry.
Suggested retail price is $3.89.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »