Kashi TLC Cereal Bars Offer Tender Loving Breakfast CareLa Jolla, Ca.-based Kashi Co. rolls out TLC Cereal Bars made with real fruit and wildflower honey. They contain 11g of whole grains from Kashi's Seven Whole Grain blend, 3g of fiber, all natural ingredients and no high-fructose corn syrup.
Varieties include: Cherry Vanilla, made with a filling of red ruby cherries, and Madagascan vanilla beans baked into the soft-baked dough; Blackberry Graham, sun-sweetened blackberry with a touch of tang, combined with the natural sweetness of honey-kissed graham; Baked Apple Spice, sweet apple, baked up warm and toasty with a sprinkling of cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, and Ripe Strawberry.
Suggested retail price is $3.89.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »