Kason Introduces Vibratory Screener For Wet/Dry Solids With High Oversize FractionsKason Corp.'s vibratory screener, model K72-1K-SS, discharges oversize particles 360 degrees around the periphery of an "External Kascade" circular screening deck, instead of through 15-degree to 25-degree openings of conventional discharge spouts
The screener, a 72 inch (1829 mm) diameter Vibroscreen model with "External Kascade" deck, is intended for screening of wet or dry bulk materials containing a large percentage of oversize fractions, at higher rates than attainable with conventional screeners.
As material is fed onto the center of the screening deck, on-size particles pass through the screen and funnel through a lower discharge chute. Oversize particles flow outward in a spiral pattern, and cascade at any point over the periphery of the circular screen onto a spiral vibratory trough that directs the material into a high capacity discharge spout.
Typical applications will be removal of fines from products such as plastic pellets, cereal, pet food, fertilizer, salt, sugar, etc. as well as dewatering large amounts of solids.
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- Indeck releases high-tech steam boilers
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »