Kemin Introduces New Science For White ChocolateKemin is providing confectionary manufacturers a solution for extending the shelf life of white chocolate. Fortium RGT is a label-friendly alternative, showing greater delay in oxidation than more commonly used tocopherols.
During lighted retail storage, the color of white chocolate typically changes from a creamy white color to a less desirable yellow tone. Research shows that Fortium RGT, a combination of rosemary and green tea extracts, delayed the undesirable color change in white chocolate exposed to light better than traditional tocopherols. In addition, Fortium RGT performed more consistently over time throughout the study.
- Sensient Colors Offers Accupak Dissolvable Color Bag
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »