Shield FL Offers Microbial Protection in Deli SaladsKemin offers Shield FL to preserve the quality of deli salads. Shield FL is a liquid antimicrobial and uses a blend of active ingredients that control microbes to prevent spoilage and mold growth.
Shield FL is a highly concentrated, liquid combination of sodium propionate and sorbic acid. This combination provides a broad spectrum of antimicrobial properties – balancing both spoilage and pathogenic organisms.
- Biocatalysts Introduces Pectinase 872L Fruit-Firming Enzyme
- Sensient Colors Introduces DustPro NXT
- Sensient Colors Introduces Advanced Emulsion For Natural Colors
- Van Drunen Farms Introduces Freeze-Dried Lime Powder
- WILD Flavors expands flavoring line with Sweetness Enhancer
- Van Drunen Farms introduces lemon flavoring ingredients
- TIC Gums reveals Add-Here 3200 hydrocolloid system
- FMC BioPolymer reveals its health and nutrition product portfolio
- AKFP introduces Suchero organic coconut palm sugar
- PureCircle unveils high-purity Reb D
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »