Kettle Launches All Natural Reduced Fat Potato ChipsA part of Diamond Foods, Salem, Ore.-based Kettle Brand, brings its most popular flavors to a new reduced fat potato chip that delivers signature bold flavor and hearty crunch, with 40 percent less fat, and only 130 calories per serving.
Kettle Brand Reduced Fat Potato Chips are made with, all natural, non-GMO ingredients – no trans fat, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, and no MSG. Only the same all natural sunflower and safflower oils found in the original line are used in making Kettle Brand Reduced Fat Potato Chips. A proprietary cooking technique results in chips, which provide a satisfying crunch and flavor, while delivering a lower fat profile
Flavors include: Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Vinegar and Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper. Sea Salt & Vinegar Reduced Fat also debuts on a Krinkle Cut, answering consumer requests to pair the robust flavor with a hearty, ridge-style chip. It is the only all natural, reduced fat, thick ridge-style chip on the market.
"We may have reduced the fat, but the flavor is as indulgent as ever," says Julie Dunmire, Kettle Brand marketing director. "We're excited to offer consumers a choice of chip styles in traditional flavor favorites. Now when someone is seeking a healthier snacking choice, they can experience the same crunch, texture and great tasting, all natural flavor they crave. You truly cannot tell they are reduced fat without looking at the bag."
Suggested retail price for a 9-oz bag is $3.49.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »