Key Technology Introduces Iso-Glide Vibratory ConveyorFrozen food processors will delight in Key Technology's latest introduction: the Iso-Glide Vibratory Conveyor. The newest conveyor is reported to be an engineered modification of Key's Iso-Flo vibratory conveyor.
The newest conveyor moves in what appears to be horizontal motion which, according to Key Technology, "maximizes sanitation while offering gentle handling and quiet operation."
The conveyor equipment allows food processors to take advantage of the self-cleaning benefits of horizontal motion conveying. Because the conveyor does not have surface-to-product contact, the Iso-Glide conveyor can help reduce the noise level in a food processing plant.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »