Key Technology's Manta System Now Has Three-Way Sorting CapabilityKey Technology's Manta system now has three-way sorting capability. The Manta sorter features two ejector systems, allowing food processors to eject food or beverage product that can be reworked and recovered separately from material sent to waste, typically foreign material.
Manta's three-way sorting capability allows processors to produce product quality product without losing recoverable off-grade product to the waste stream.
According to Key Technology, many different food processors have used the three-way sorter for multiple food safety checks.
"Green bean processors are using the three-way sort to remove foreign materials with the first ejector and remove beans with remaining stems, which are subsequently re-snipped, with the second ejector, " says Bret Larreau, Optical Product Manager at Key Technology. "Potato processors are using the three-way sort to control for length."
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Rolls Out Industrial Depositors
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Quick-Change
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Uveils Phenylbutazone Testing Method
- Ruwac Introduces DS2-EX Explosion-Proof Vacuum
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »