Kids and Adults Get Cozy With Kozy Shack Smart Gel PacksIn light of the recent news reports on artificial food coloring in many supermarket products, SmartGels Kids and SmartGels Sugar Free from Hicksville, N.Y.-based Kozy Shack stand out as an excellent option for consumers who question the ingredients on products they routinely add to their shopping carts. This naturally flavored gel contains no artificial colors or flavors and it's the perfect "anytime" treat.
Fun flavors in the SmartGels Kids line include: Strawberry, Cherry, Sour Watermelon and Grape. Weighing in at 90 calories or less, it is gluten free, contains no high fructose corn syrup and is vegetarian and kosher.
For those watching their calories or sugar consumption, SmartGels Sugar Free is a great snack with 10 calories or less, contains no artificial colors or flavors, is gluten free, vegetarian and kosher. It's a sweet indulgence available in Orange, Strawberry and Tropical flavors, and won't cost much at the calorie bank.
Suggested retail price for a 6-pack is $3.69.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ