Kids and Adults Get Cozy With Kozy Shack Smart Gel PacksIn light of the recent news reports on artificial food coloring in many supermarket products, SmartGels Kids and SmartGels Sugar Free from Hicksville, N.Y.-based Kozy Shack stand out as an excellent option for consumers who question the ingredients on products they routinely add to their shopping carts. This naturally flavored gel contains no artificial colors or flavors and it's the perfect "anytime" treat.
Fun flavors in the SmartGels Kids line include: Strawberry, Cherry, Sour Watermelon and Grape. Weighing in at 90 calories or less, it is gluten free, contains no high fructose corn syrup and is vegetarian and kosher.
For those watching their calories or sugar consumption, SmartGels Sugar Free is a great snack with 10 calories or less, contains no artificial colors or flavors, is gluten free, vegetarian and kosher. It's a sweet indulgence available in Orange, Strawberry and Tropical flavors, and won't cost much at the calorie bank.
Suggested retail price for a 6-pack is $3.69.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now Ľ
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now Ľ