Kraft Foods Debuts Newtons Fruit ThinsKraft Foods Inc. rolls out a new food product: Newtons Fruit Thins, a deliciously thin, crispy cookies made with real fruit in unexpected flavor combinations and baked with the goodness of 8g of whole grains per serving, from its Newtons, East Hanover, N.J., brand.
Part of a broad effort to reinvent the Newtons brand, but upholding the tradition of its real fruit tradition, Newtons Fruit Thins flavors include: Cranberry Citrus Oat -- A distinctive blend of cranberries, natural citrus flavor and whole grain oats; Blueberry Brown Sugar -- Blueberries, rich brown sugar and whole grains; Fig & Honey -- Real figs, sweet raisins, a touch of honey and whole grains blended harmoniously; and Chocolate Raspberry -- Real raspberries blended with a sweet touch of chocolate and whole grains.
"This is a new day for Newtons," says Brand Manager Tara Rutan. "People who love Newtons will tell you real fruit is one of the reasons this Cookie is so unique. We're delighted to build upon that heritage with Newtons Fruit Thins."
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »