Kraft Foods Debuts Newtons Fruit ThinsKraft Foods Inc. rolls out a new food product: Newtons Fruit Thins, a deliciously thin, crispy cookies made with real fruit in unexpected flavor combinations and baked with the goodness of 8g of whole grains per serving, from its Newtons, East Hanover, N.J., brand.
Part of a broad effort to reinvent the Newtons brand, but upholding the tradition of its real fruit tradition, Newtons Fruit Thins flavors include: Cranberry Citrus Oat -- A distinctive blend of cranberries, natural citrus flavor and whole grain oats; Blueberry Brown Sugar -- Blueberries, rich brown sugar and whole grains; Fig & Honey -- Real figs, sweet raisins, a touch of honey and whole grains blended harmoniously; and Chocolate Raspberry -- Real raspberries blended with a sweet touch of chocolate and whole grains.
"This is a new day for Newtons," says Brand Manager Tara Rutan. "People who love Newtons will tell you real fruit is one of the reasons this Cookie is so unique. We're delighted to build upon that heritage with Newtons Fruit Thins."
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »