Kraft Foods Debuts Newtons Fruit ThinsKraft Foods Inc. rolls out a new food product: Newtons Fruit Thins, a deliciously thin, crispy cookies made with real fruit in unexpected flavor combinations and baked with the goodness of 8g of whole grains per serving, from its Newtons, East Hanover, N.J., brand.
Part of a broad effort to reinvent the Newtons brand, but upholding the tradition of its real fruit tradition, Newtons Fruit Thins flavors include: Cranberry Citrus Oat -- A distinctive blend of cranberries, natural citrus flavor and whole grain oats; Blueberry Brown Sugar -- Blueberries, rich brown sugar and whole grains; Fig & Honey -- Real figs, sweet raisins, a touch of honey and whole grains blended harmoniously; and Chocolate Raspberry -- Real raspberries blended with a sweet touch of chocolate and whole grains.
"This is a new day for Newtons," says Brand Manager Tara Rutan. "People who love Newtons will tell you real fruit is one of the reasons this Cookie is so unique. We're delighted to build upon that heritage with Newtons Fruit Thins."
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »