Bel Brands Introduces Two New Varieties Of Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Cheeses
Chicago-based Bel Brands USA Inc., a subsidiary of Fromageries Bel, a family-owned cheese maker headquartered in Paris, France, launches two new flavors – White Cheddar and Sharp Original of Laughing Cow Mini Babybel.
Mini Babybel is individually packaged in a one-of-a-kind wax wrapper for easy transport. Good sources of calcium and protein in 80 calories or less, Mini Babybel has been a growing snacking sensation among consumers with a passion for great tasting, portable cheese. In the past six years, sales in the U.S. have doubled, with a 25 percent growth in 2010 alone.
"We are thrilled to introduce Mini Babybel White Cheddar and Sharp Original. We know our consumers work to lead balanced, active lifestyles and we strive to provide them with the great tasting snacks that deliver the nutrition and flavor they need along with the convenience they demand," says Jon Swadley, marketing director at Bel Brands USA, parent company to The Laughing Cow's Mini Babybel brand. "The launch of the new Mini Babybel varieties demonstrates our dedication to product innovation and a passion for satisfying our consumers snacking needs."
Suggested retail price is $3.00.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »