Bel Brands Introduces Two New Varieties Of Laughing Cow Mini Babybel Cheeses
Chicago-based Bel Brands USA Inc., a subsidiary of Fromageries Bel, a family-owned cheese maker headquartered in Paris, France, launches two new flavors – White Cheddar and Sharp Original of Laughing Cow Mini Babybel.
Mini Babybel is individually packaged in a one-of-a-kind wax wrapper for easy transport. Good sources of calcium and protein in 80 calories or less, Mini Babybel has been a growing snacking sensation among consumers with a passion for great tasting, portable cheese. In the past six years, sales in the U.S. have doubled, with a 25 percent growth in 2010 alone.
"We are thrilled to introduce Mini Babybel White Cheddar and Sharp Original. We know our consumers work to lead balanced, active lifestyles and we strive to provide them with the great tasting snacks that deliver the nutrition and flavor they need along with the convenience they demand," says Jon Swadley, marketing director at Bel Brands USA, parent company to The Laughing Cow's Mini Babybel brand. "The launch of the new Mini Babybel varieties demonstrates our dedication to product innovation and a passion for satisfying our consumers snacking needs."
Suggested retail price is $3.00.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »