Liberty Orchards Introduces Fruit-Based Orchard BarResponding to increasing consumer demand for better-for-you snack bars that also taste great, Cashmere, Wash.-based Liberty Orchards, introduces the Orchard Bar, a premium fruit-based nutritional bar.
All natural, vegan, gluten free and loaded with premium fruits, nuts and sunflower and flax seeds, Orchard Bar is rich in antioxidants (vitamins A & C), low in sodium, high in omega-3 and a good source of protein. Orchard Bars contain no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, cholesterol or saturated fat.
Varieties include Blueberry Pomegranate & Almond, Pineapple Coconut & Macadamia and Strawberry Raspberry & Walnut.
"Liberty Orchards has been around since of the early 1900s, and since the 1920's we have focused on fruit-based confections," says CEO Greg Taylor. "Orchard Bars represent a natural transition for us in that they provide a real fruit-based snack that not only offer exceptional taste, but also are an excellent source of nutrition."
Suggested retail price is $1.59 to $1.99.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »