Liberty Orchards Introduces Fruit-Based Orchard BarResponding to increasing consumer demand for better-for-you snack bars that also taste great, Cashmere, Wash.-based Liberty Orchards, introduces the Orchard Bar, a premium fruit-based nutritional bar.
All natural, vegan, gluten free and loaded with premium fruits, nuts and sunflower and flax seeds, Orchard Bar is rich in antioxidants (vitamins A & C), low in sodium, high in omega-3 and a good source of protein. Orchard Bars contain no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, cholesterol or saturated fat.
Varieties include Blueberry Pomegranate & Almond, Pineapple Coconut & Macadamia and Strawberry Raspberry & Walnut.
"Liberty Orchards has been around since of the early 1900s, and since the 1920's we have focused on fruit-based confections," says CEO Greg Taylor. "Orchard Bars represent a natural transition for us in that they provide a real fruit-based snack that not only offer exceptional taste, but also are an excellent source of nutrition."
Suggested retail price is $1.59 to $1.99.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »