Minute Maid Adds New Flavor To Its Soft Frozen LinePennsauken, N.J.-based J&J Snack Foods introduces Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade. Rated No. 1 in brand awareness in foodservice and recognized by 98 percent of consumers, Minute Maid is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Co.
Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade offers great tasting natural refreshment anywhere – anytime. It provides an easy to spoon texture in resealable 12-oz cups. Made with real orange juice, these portable cups are perfect for stadium, theme or leisure audiences, and the naturally refreshing treats are also gluten free, Kosher Certified and contain 0g trans fat.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »