Minute Maid Adds New Flavor To Its Soft Frozen LinePennsauken, N.J.-based J&J Snack Foods introduces Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade. Rated No. 1 in brand awareness in foodservice and recognized by 98 percent of consumers, Minute Maid is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Co.
Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade offers great tasting natural refreshment anywhere – anytime. It provides an easy to spoon texture in resealable 12-oz cups. Made with real orange juice, these portable cups are perfect for stadium, theme or leisure audiences, and the naturally refreshing treats are also gluten free, Kosher Certified and contain 0g trans fat.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »