Minute Maid Adds New Flavor To Its Soft Frozen LinePennsauken, N.J.-based J&J Snack Foods introduces Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade. Rated No. 1 in brand awareness in foodservice and recognized by 98 percent of consumers, Minute Maid is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Co.
Minute Maid Soft Frozen Orangeade offers great tasting natural refreshment anywhere – anytime. It provides an easy to spoon texture in resealable 12-oz cups. Made with real orange juice, these portable cups are perfect for stadium, theme or leisure audiences, and the naturally refreshing treats are also gluten free, Kosher Certified and contain 0g trans fat.
- The Farmer's Cow Offers Summer-Time Beverages
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Monogram Food Solutions Introduces Butterball Turkey Jerky Snacks
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »