Mott's Enters Vegetable Juice Category With The Introduction Of Its Mott's Garden Blend
Mott's, a brand of Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano, Texas, enters the U.S. vegetable juice category with the introduction of Mott's Garden Blend, a 100 percent vegetable juice. It provides two vegetable servings per 8-oz. glass, is an excellent source of vitamin A and C and contains only 45 calories.
"The launch of Garden Blend is an exciting extension of one of our oldest, most popular and successful brands,"says Jaxie Alt, vice president of marketing for Mott's. "The Mott's portfolio has a rich history of delivering new product innovations. Garden Blend addresses two consumer demands that we're deeply committed to across the company – health & wellness and quality taste."
There's no doubt adults are looking for a convenient, great-tasting way to get their daily servings of vegetables, and many are trying to lower their salt intake. So Mott's Garden Blend comes in two varieties – Original and Low Sodium.
"Mott's knows adults want to be healthy, but they also want to enjoy the taste of what they're eating and drinking too,"adds Alt. "As a trusted juice brand and leader in flavors, we're excited to offer a delicious new way for consumers to get the vegetable servings they need with Mott's Garden Blend."
Suggested retail price for a 32-oz. bottle is $2.49 and $3.99 for a 64-oz. bottle.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »