Nabisco adds Smoky BBQ Wheat Thins to its Line of SnacksKraft Foods Inc.'s Nabisco, East Hanover, N.J., brand adds Wheat Thins Smoky BBQ, a new variety to its Wheat Thins franchise, which also includes Sundried Tomato and Basil and Ranch. Toasted, rather than fried, the crackers contain 10g of whole grain (per serving size of 14 pieces), and only 140 calories.
Just a small warning; they are highly addictive, because the yummy flavor of Smoky BBQ, nicely balanced with flavor and spices and not too hot, is a great complement to a sandwich and the perfect party snack for football season.
Suggested retail price for a 9.5-oz box is $3.69.
- Kraft Foods introduces Velveeta Toppers
- Pure Leaf Iced Tea from Lipton Contains Just a Hint of Sugar
- Edison Grainery Offers Organic Quinoa Pasta
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »