Nabisco Launching Limited Edition Wheat Thins Sweet CinnamonKraft Foods Inc.'s Nabisco, East Hanover, N.J., brand launched a limited edition flavor in time for the 2011 holidays – Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon.
A perfect combination of salty and sweet, Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon crunchy crackers are jam packed with cinnamon, which has been found in studies to reduce inflammation, has antioxidant effects, and fights bacteria. Toasted, rather than fried, the crackers contain 10g of whole grain (per serving size of 14 pieces), and contain only 140 calories. Your only challenge will be to stick to one serving.
This snack is so tasty, you don't have to top the crackers with cheese; just eat them directly out of the box. But they are great topped with cheddar or Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Nabisco includes a recipe on the box for a hot apple & ham cheese dip, perfect for holiday entertaining and the football season. Suggested retail price for a 9.5-oz box is $3.69.
If you're interested in finding a box of Nabisco's Cinnamon Wheat Thins, please contact the manufacturer for more information.
- CredibleCravings Offers Organic, Gluten-Free Whole Food Bar
- San-J International Introduces Lower-Sodium Gluten-Free Soy Sauce
- Chez Marie Introduces Hearty Hemp Seed Veggie Patties
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »