Nabisco Launching Limited Edition Wheat Thins Sweet CinnamonKraft Foods Inc.'s Nabisco, East Hanover, N.J., brand launched a limited edition flavor in time for the 2011 holidays – Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon.
A perfect combination of salty and sweet, Wheat Thins Sweet Cinnamon crunchy crackers are jam packed with cinnamon, which has been found in studies to reduce inflammation, has antioxidant effects, and fights bacteria. Toasted, rather than fried, the crackers contain 10g of whole grain (per serving size of 14 pieces), and contain only 140 calories. Your only challenge will be to stick to one serving.
This snack is so tasty, you don't have to top the crackers with cheese; just eat them directly out of the box. But they are great topped with cheddar or Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Nabisco includes a recipe on the box for a hot apple & ham cheese dip, perfect for holiday entertaining and the football season. Suggested retail price for a 9.5-oz box is $3.69.
If you're interested in finding a box of Nabisco's Cinnamon Wheat Thins, please contact the manufacturer for more information.
- Mr. Dee's Introduces Dee Amore Simply Baked Fries
- Inventure Foods Offers TGI Friday's Snacks
- Kraft Introduces Jell-o Arroz Con Leche
- Kathie's Kitchen Expands Line of SuperSeedz Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Nestle Skinny Cow Ice Cream Candy Bars
- Setton Farms Introduces Pistachio Chewy Bites
- AriZona Beverages Offers Soda Shaq
- AmeriCandy Offers Choc-Liq-Stick Chocolate and Bourbon Gift
- Kettle Brand Introduces Two New Chip Flavors
- Kellogg Co. Introduces Peanut Butter Pop-Tarts
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »