Nelson-Jameson offers M926 Chloride Analyzer with Enhanced Features
Nelson-Jameson introduced several enhancements to its M926 Chloride Analyzer:
- Calibrations will be factory-set to ensure accuracy over a wide test range and prevent unauthorized adjustments.
- Visual prompting will appear on a LED-backlit display.
- Switches embedded in a metal frame, and sealed under a vinyl shield, will permit rugged use and easy cleaning.
- An external transformer will provide protection against surges in power supplies and cooler operation. USB and RS232 data ports will allow electronic capture and processing of results.
- Pick Heaters Offers Pilot-Scale and Production-Scale 3A Sanitary Heaters
- Flexicon Offers Flexi-Disc Tubular Cable Conveyors
- Brookfield Engineering Offers 90° Peel Fixture
- Hinds-Bock Pie Depositing Machinery Handles Entire Range of Pies
- Heat And Control Offers Micron-Pro Cooking Oil Filter
- Supercritical Fluid Technologies Introduces SFT-NPX-10 Supercritical Fluid Extractor
- Biocontrol Introduces MVP Icon For Monitoring Key HACCP Parameters
- Hinds-Bock Introduces 4P-01 High Speed Sauce Pellet Depositor
- Hinds-Bock Introduces Icer/Glazer
- Unifiller Introduces Multi-Piston Depositor
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »