Skinny Cow Moooves To The Candy Aisle
There's a widespread belief that a moment on the lips means a lifetime on the hips. Well, rules are meant to be broken. Nestle USA, Glendale, Calif., takes its Skinny Cow brand, known for breaking the rules with yummy, satisfying low-fat ice cream products (and one of Oprah Winfrey's favorite products) to the world of chocolate candy.
Nestle launches Skinny Cow Candy, a delectable and satisfying candy treat containing only 110-120 calories. It's for those who can't live without a chocolaty treat … every day.
They're available in four flavors, including Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters (bite-sized treats with crunchy crisps, drenched in caramel and covered in either milk chocolate or dark chocolate) and Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp bars (delicate wafers layered with either chocolate or peanut butter filling and drenched in a chocolaty coating).
"The Skinny Cow brand has a long history of turning ‘better-for-you' skeptics into avid enthusiasts," says Tricia Bowles, spokesperson for Skinny Cow candy. "Now, we want to do the same thing for the candy aisle by adopting Skinny Cow's tradition of deliciously rich, indulgent flavor that's surprisingly low-calorie."
Suggested retail price is 99 cents for singles or $4.29 for a box of six.
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Straw-Ber-Rita Blends Bud Light With Authentic Strawberry Margarita Taste
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- Idahoan Foods Bacon and Cheddar Chipotle Gives Mashed Potatoes A Smoky Kick
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »