Boost Drink Debuts New Taste, Bottle Design
Getting all the vitamins and minerals needed to fill the nutritional gaps in adults is easier with the next generation of Boost Complete Nutritional Drink from Nestle Health Science, Florham Park, N.J.
Boost has a new look and an enhanced bottle design, which is grip-friendly, light weight and features a no-foil, easy-to-open top.
With a new taste, 26 essential vitamins and minerals and 10g of protein, Boost Drink is a great way to help meet daily nutrient needs. Great as a mini-meal or a snack, varieties include: Rich Chocolate, Very Vanilla and Creamy Strawberry.
Inadequate intake of nutrients is common, particularly in older adults, who have trouble eating enough nutritious foods or are in need of extra nutrition to maintain an active lifestyle. "As we get older, changing tastes, decreasing appetite and lower energy levels can make preparing and eating healthy meals more challenging. But good nutrition is essential to staying strong and active as you age," says Carol Seigel, head of medical affairs for Nestle HealthCare Nutrition. "Boost Drink is a convenient way for older adults to accomplish their daily nutritional goals while maintaining their busy lifestyle."
Suggested retail price is $7.99.
- Kraft Introduces Oscar Mayer Gluten-Free Chicken Breast Hot Dog
- Ian's Natural Foods Offers New Gluten-Free Foods
- Veev Introduces VitaFrute Ready-Made Cocktails
- Smart Balance Blended Butter Sticks Taste Like Real Butter With Less Saturated Fat
- Yoplait Introduces Cocktail-Flavored Yogurts
- Funky Monkey And Marvel Present Superhero Fruit Snacks
- Resers Introduces Two New Baja Cafe Salsa Varieties
- Caribou Coffee Company Introduces Two New Whole Bean Coffees
- Mondelez Introduces Whole-Grain Brown Rice Triscuits
- Beech-Nut Launches Line Of Baby Food In Traditional Latin Flavors
- All products »
Access Food Processing and Wellness Foods magazines on-line and receive an e-mail each month when your new issue is ready. Subscribe Now »
Biweekly updates delivering feature articles, top industry news, company news, product announcements, technical issues and more. Subscribe Now »